Here's another makeup look with the new Urban Decay Naked3 palette.
At first glance it might not look like my makeup has changed much since I stick to neutral colors, but it's the subtle details that I love the most!
I used Strange, Trick and Factory.
1) Applied Strange on the brow bone and upper portion of eyelid.
2) Applied Trick all over lid and lower lash line.
3) Applied Factory in crease and out corners of top lids and outer-half of lower lash line.
(Please note prices will vary)
1) MAC - Studio Fix liquid Foundation $27
2) MAC - Select Cover-up Concealer $18
3) MAC - Select Sheer/Pressed Powder $25
4) POPbeauty - Double Duty Bronzer $26 (just the bronzer side)
5) Wet n Wild - Blush $2.99
1) Urban Decay - Naked 3 Palette $52
1) Maybelline - Define-a-brow Eyebrow Pencil "Medium Brown" $6.95
6) CHANEL - Waterproof Eyeliner "Noir Intense" $30 (applied on water lines)
3) MAC - Fluidline "Blacktrack" $16 (applied on lid to make "wing")
4) L'oreal Paris - Voluminous Mascara $7.29
5) Sonia Kashuk - False Lashes $4.99